The Link G4+ Fury is a fully featured, 6 cylinder ECU with built-in wide band and E-throttle controllers.
Link Part #G4+F
With 8 injector drives and 6 ignition drives, the G4+ Fury ECU is perfect for almost any engine with up to 6 cylinders. It can also run engines with up to 12 cylinders using group-fire injection and a distributor or wasted spark ignition.
The G4+ Fury has a long list of features as standard. Some of the key features are:
- On-board digital wide band lambda control for one LSU4.9 sensor
- Variable camshaft control for up to four camshafts.
- Closed loop idle control
- Closed loop boost control
- Knock control with support for up to 2 sensors
- Trigger scope
- Full data logging with up to 25 parameters and 32 Mbit of memory
- Motorsport features such as anti-lag and launch control
The G4+ Fury has the following inputs and outputs:
- 8 ‘Peak and Hold ‘Injector Drives
- 6 Ignition Drives
- 10 Auxiliary Outputs (Fan, Boost control, idle speed control, etc.)
- 9 User-configurable Analog Inputs (MAP, TPS, wide-band O2, oil pressure, boost adjust knob, etc.)
- 4 User-configurable Temperature Inputs
- 2 dedicated trigger inputs
- 10 User-configurable Digital Inputs (or 8 if using CAN bus 2)
- 2 knock sensor inputs with knock control fully enabled as standard
- 2 Independent CAN buses
- L = 170mm (6.69″)
- W = 130mm (5.12″)
- H = 42mm (1.65″) at highest point, 27mm (1.06″) at lowest point
- Weight = 678g (1.5 lbs)
Link G4+ ECUs do not require the use of an air flow meter. The engine can be converted to speed density using a Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor and an intake air temperature (IAT) sensor. These sensors are available separately.
Once the installation is complete, the G4+ Fury allows a good tuner to achieve an optimal state of tune to get the most out of any combination of modifications.
The G4+ Fury comes with a non-engine-specific base map. The ECU will need to be configured for the engine type and then tuned via the free software application PCLink.
The Link G4+ Fury comes with a USB tuning cable. In most cases the Fury can use all of the factory sensors except for the MAP and IAT sensors which are sold separately.
Loom kit A and B must be purchased. Available in 400mm, 2.5m, 5m